That’s another job finished. As I hoped, the dust collection seems to work well. I also made a zero clearance saw blade insert, which hopefully forces the air to be drawn in places where the dust was being sprayed out. Extended use will show if this was actually a good idea.
Using the table saw as a milling machine was not the best method of making the blade insert, but it was the easiest way to do it, and it was remarkably effective. I found a store that stocked metric nuts, bolts, and machine screws so I could secure the insert. Now I must make some spares!
Copyright © 2023 Gary Allman, all rights reserved.