Our plans almost changed.
We arrived at Church to collect the kids to go to Kansas City only to find out that there had been a few late cancellations and our services were no longer required. We had a hurried debate, as to whether we should quickly go home and pack our packs and go backpacking for the weekend, but we finally decided to stick with our plan, and go straight to Bucksaw campsite on Truman.
Here we are sitting by the campfire, it’s going to be a cold and windy weekend. We have our kayaks and with luck we’ll get out on the lake.Copyright © 2011 Gary Allman, all rights reserved.